Is This You?
Are You My RIGHT PEOPLE?
My right people want to fire the Rat Race.
And Do Stuff That Matters.
Not necessarily in that order.
But both, AND.
“I want to do stuff that matters in life. When I can squeeze it in, within the context of my Rat Race life.”
“I want to escape the Rat Race. So I can live LA VIDA LOCA, buy an island, bathe in champagne, and become a professional beach bum.”
My RIGHT PEOPLE believe in leveraged income.
Even if they’re not experts at it yet.
Why resign to a lifetime of exchanging hours for dollars, settling for 2-4 weeks vacation per year?
- This means not only having aspirations BEYOND being an employee.
- It also means having aspirations BEYOND being “self-employed”.
As-in: I now work for myself. But I still have a job.
So when I don’t work, I don’t get paid.That’s still not living.
My RIGHT PEOPLE believe in Lifestyle Design.
Even if they’re not experts in it. (I’m not.)
- Lifestyle design could be jet setting / backpacking / RV-ing around the world.
- Lifestyle design could also mean rarely traveling.
But having the daily freedom to
volunteer at the local school,
work wirelessly from the local coffeeshop, or
take days off on a whim, whenever you absolutely feel like it.
- It’s what you want your days to be.
But it’s designed intentionally. Not left to the whims of a boss, or happen-chance.
My RIGHT PEOPLE dream with their feet.
That’s right, I said it: “Dream with their feet.”
They have their heads firmly in the clouds, with an almost childlike-optimism, and donkeylike-stubbornness.
They believe so much in their dreams, that they walk the walk.
They boldly go forth, without the guardrails, without the map, without the cheerleaders, without the safety net.
They defy conventional wisdom.
They fall, fail, perspire, and persevere.
On their way to success.
And forget action without dreaming. That’s, well, the status quo. The template life.
My RIGHT PEOPLE are authentic.
That means – they don’t fake it before they make it.
That means don’t try to impress by being who they’re not.
They work hard to find their own voice.
No matter how esoteric / peculiar / unconventional it is.
My RIGHT PEOPLE believe in relationships.
Family always comes first.
And friends can be as close as family.
My RIGHT PEOPLE are always seeking real connections.
Why do I love my RIGHT PEOPLE?
- Because they give first.
- Because they’re so vain, I bet they think this post is about them.
- Because they have passionate sleeves.
- Because they are stubborn. They find a way to get back up.
- Because they chop wood when no one’s watching.
- Because they’ve learned not to celebrate good ideas. But instead encourage good actions toward good ideas.
- Because they have good excuses. But do stuff that matters, anyway.
- Because they are very familiar with procrastination. But set up systems to keep it at bay.
- Because they hear the call to greatness. And they are answering the call.
- Because they’re not waiting on luck or chance. They are making their own good fortune.
- Because they are determined to make a way or die trying.
- Because they’re not waiting to escape the rat race before doing stuff that matters.
Doing stuff that matters is part of their DNA.
Whether that be volunteering, challenging themselves, working on their bucket list, or building something to help others.
What do I do for my RIGHT PEOPLE?
I write two-cent stories to inspire change, for my right people.
I create groundbreaking products, for my right people.
- The Product Hydra Slayer Beat the 7 Reasons Stopping You From Turning Your Ideas into Products
- Viral Social Traffic Leverage community technology for Endless Traffic and Perpetual Profits
- Newbie’s Revenge The Secrets Gurus Don’t Want You To Know.
I try, fail, fall, rise, try, fail, and fall again.
For my right people.
But I will always find it in me, to never stop when I’m down.
For my right people.
I create community for my right people.
I connect my right people to my right people.
I curate opinions that matter for my right people.
I create tools that matter for my right people.
I celebrate and cheer on my right people.
I give advise to my right people.
I partner with my right people.
I build with my right people.
I form lifetime friendships with my right people.
What do I need from MY RIGHT PEOPLE?
- I need my RIGHT PEOPLE to hold me accountable.
- I need my RIGHT PEOPLE to take action.
- I need my RIGHT PEOPLE to embrace failure. Like Thomas Edison did.
- I need my RIGHT PEOPLE to embrace fear.
And take action despite it.
Not wait for it to fade… only action (or retreat) makes it go away.
Standing still just magnifies it.
- I need my RIGHT PEOPLE to initiate random acts of kindness.
And to pay forward any kindness extended to them.
- I need my RIGHT PEOPLE to live life intentionally.
- I need them… you… to write a manifesto, make a bucket list, and mentor someone.
- I need my RIGHT PEOPLE to BELIEVE that God didn’t put them on this earth to be ordinary.
- I need my RIGHT PEOPLE to BELIEVE that they not only deserve, but are capable of, earning a life beyond the Rat Race.
- I need my RIGHT PEOPLE to NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, QUIT. To make a way, or find one.
- I need my RIGHT PEOPLE to stay committed to self-improvement and lifelong learning.
- I need MY RIGHT PEOPLE to be addicted to action (applying knowledge, not gathering it.)
- I need MY RIGHT PEOPLE to recognize that the going getting tough just means 99% of people quit here.
Here is where going forward define us as our best selves.
- I need my RIGHT PEOPLE to not major in minor things.
Do less. And do that less, better than anyone.
- I need MY RIGHT PEOPLE to find a way, or make one.
- I need MY RIGHT PEOPLE to live outrageously intentionally.
- I need MY RIGHT PEOPLE to start a movement. Light a fire. Be a catalyst.
Everybody is RIGHT PEOPLE for some people.
But are you MY RIGHT PEOPLE?
If not, it is better if you
Not look back.
I’ve made the mistake of courting EVERYBODY’S RIGHT PEOPLE in the past.
All it earned me was a crowd of strangers.
So I’m actively looking for my right people.
My attention will be laser-focused on super-enabling my right people.
So if this isn’t a fit for you today…
If you’re my “kind of right people”, but not quite…
It REALLY won’t be a fit for you in the future.
For MY RIGHT PEOPLE, leave a comment, and let me know you’re here.