when They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y.) [Rumpelstiltskin Challenge, Day 3]
What’s being said about you at your eulogy? (15 minutes) Hopefully you don’t find it too morbid, to talk about your own Eulogy. If you do – here are two ...
What’s being said about you at your eulogy? (15 minutes)
Hopefully you don’t find it too morbid, to talk about your own Eulogy.
If you do – here are two things to consider.
- First, not all eulogies take place at your funeral. The best ones take place while you’re still alive.
- Second, we’re all going to have someone summarize our entire life in a few short minutes, one day.
Of course, if we imagine a family member or childhood friend delivering the eulogy,it ought to be pretty predictable.
So we’re going to make it a bit more interesting.
Here’s what I want you to do.
Take 5 minutes to imagine and write down what these people would say about you.
- The perfect stranger, whose life was positively impacted by you.
- The child who was inspired by you.
- A member of the community that was changed because of you.
- A member of a movement that was led by you.
Things that make you go “hmmmm….”
Questions & Actions.
Was this a difficult task for you?
Did it change your thought process, any? It definitely gave ME pause!
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!
The Rumpelstiltskin Papers 30-Day Challenge.
Day 1 Challenge: 20 Things to Give, Do & Be Within 5 Years.
Day 2 Challenge: The Back to the Future Interview.
The Rumpelstiltskin Papers: Beat Procrastination. Spin Rat Race Straw into Golden Freedom.